Chiropractic Office Policy
1. When arriving for your appointment, please arrive on time, sign in, and wait to be directed to your therapy. We realize that many factors may prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment time. If you are running behind or are early, please kindly call the office and let us know so that we may be better able to accommodate you.
2. In the event that you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify the office as soon as possible. Our office does not charge for missed appointments, however, we kindly ask that this policy not be abused.
3. Our office does accept walk in appointments, however, please understand that we will do our best to work you into the schedule. There may be some delay in getting you in to see the doctor.
4. Our office takes its first appointment at 10 AM and its last treatment of the day at 6:45 PM. On Friday and Saturday, our last available appointment time is 12:45.
5. Due to the nature of the conditions we treat, we realize that emergency appointments may be necessary. Our office will do all we can to get you in to see the doctor as quickly as possible.