Chiropractic Office Policy
1. When arriving for your appointment, please arrive on time, sign in, and wait to be directed to your therapy. We realize that many factors may prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment time. If you are running behind or are early, please kindly call the office and let us know so that we may be better able to accommodate you.
2. In the event that you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please notify the office as soon as possible. Our office does not charge for missed appointments, however, we kindly ask that this policy not be abused.
3. Our office does accept walk in appointments, however, please understand that we will do our best to work you into the schedule. There may be some delay in getting you in to see the doctor.
4. Our office takes its first appointment at 10 AM and its last treatment of the day at 6:45 PM. On Friday and Saturday, our last available appointment time is 12:45.
5. Due to the nature of the conditions we treat, we realize that emergency appointments may be necessary. Our office will do all we can to get you in to see the doctor as quickly as possible.
Spa & Nurse Practitioner's Cancellation Policy (Effective 1/1/2023):
If this is your FIRST time here, Please arrive 15 minutes EARLY to your appointment. This will allow you the appropriate time to fill out paperwork and relax. The intake forms help your therapist/NP to address your needs better.
Our office has reserved your appointment time for you. If you arrive late for your appointment, your services may be shortened to avoid impacting subsequent scheduled appointments. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule your appointment at a later date.
Our office accepts CASH, CHECK, CREDIT CARDS AND OFFICE GIFT CERTIFICATES. A $45 fee will be applied for any returned checks.
24 HOUR notice (48 HOUR during holiday weekends) of cancellation or reschedule allows us effectively allocate resources to best service our clients. A credit card or a valid Groupon Voucher number is requested to book appointments. We will not charge your credit card unless you miss an appointment. However, Groupon customer vouchers will be redeemed for all " No Shows". No Shows will result in your card being charged a $75 FEE. Cancellations or rescheduled appointments the day of will charged a fee of $50. This policy is to ensure the therapist gets compensated for their time. This policy applies to all massage and esthetic appointments. However, any appointments booked with our Nurse Practitioner will result in a $100 fee for any appointments under $500 and a $175 fee for any appointments over $500 these fees apply to any NO SHOWS, CANCELLATIONS, OR RESCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS LESS THAN 24 HOURS in ADVANCE.
VERBAL CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE @ (703) 404-0350. You can leave a voice mail which is date and time stamped.
Again, we appreciate your understanding our new CANCELLATION POLICY.
Groupon or Living Social Cancellation Policy 1st visit:
*You have 6 months /1 year from the date of purchase to redeem voucher. Please call (703) 404-0350 for appointments - 24 HOUR CANCELLATION IS REQUIRED. You will be required to provide your voucher number at the time of booking. Please remember to bring your printed voucher. ALL LIVING SOCIAL/GROUPON APPOINTMENTS THAT ARE BOOKED THE SAME DAY CANNOT BE CHANGED OR ALTERED. DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF THIS PROGRAM 24 HOURS CANCELLATION IS REQUIRED. WITHOUT 24 HOURS CANCELLATION NOTICE, THIS WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF VOUCHER. HOWEVER, YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE VALUE OF THE VOUCHER, YOU WILL HAVE THE AMOUNT OF VOUCHER AS A CREDIT TOWARDS SERVICES IN OUR OFFICE.
For your comfort and convenience, we suggest you arrive 15min before your scheduled time. We regret that late arrivals will receive the balance of their scheduled time. Any late arrivals past 15 minutes will be considered a “no show” and will result in forfeiture of your Groupon/Living Social voucher.