Attention all Groupon customers
Our office would like to take this opportunity to review with you some important aspects of our esthetics program along with important procedural details that will ensure you have a positive experience at our Wellness Center. Please review the following information carefully:
1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, failure to do will reduce your treatment time. (Example if you have an appointment at 1pm we ask that you arrive at 12:45pm, please see fine print on your groupon voucher) If a client is greater than 15 minutes late for their appointment, your appointment will be canceled and redeemed as a NO show. Please respect your therapist's time as well all as our other clients. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
2. Our promotions are very popular and as a result we ask that you call 24 hours in advance to cancel or change your appointment. Failure to do so does result in the redemption of your voucher. (please see fine print on your groupon voucher) This DOES NOT mean you have lost the money you have paid to Groupon, it means you have lost the promotional value. You will have a credit in our office in the amount of the money you paid. For example, if you paid $42.50 you have that money to use towards any 1st time client spa service. (see 1st time client rates)
3. Your appointment will have a thorough consultation by our Master Esthetician. Your consultation will include a skin analysis including: pigmentation, skin elasticity, fine lines, and wrinkle and any other skin questions you may have. We strive to educate our clients on proper skin care.
4. If you have purchased the enzyme, led and microdermabrasion from groupon, please be aware of specific conditions that will result in you NOT RECEIVING THE TREATMENT. Please go to spa tab and go to chemicals peel to see if you have an contraindications that would not allow you to have the service. Our office uses the Image line for our peels and a diamond tip for microdermabrasion.
5. Please be aware due to the high volume of calls we maybe on another call with a client, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
6. Spa service hours are different than our doctor hours. Spa Service hours are Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 10am-7pm,Tues 12pm-7pm & Sat. 9am-1pm. Our Master Esthetician may schedule other appointment times that differ from our regular spa hours.
7. We are located in the same building as Ridgetop Coffee & Tea and Riverside Church. When putting in the directions for our office in your GPS, use Ridgetop Coffee & Tea. Enter through the front or back of the building. DO NOT ENTER through the Golden Path Academy entrance.
8. If you want to tip your massage therapist or Esthetician we accept cash or check ONLY.
Our office strives to ensure a positive experience at our office, we kindly ask for your cooperation so that together we can EXCEED your expectations.