Glycolic Enzyme Peel with Microdermabrasion and LED Facial Mask- $120 ( 1 treatment)
Our signature results-driven treatment combines vitamin C, hydroxy acids and enzymes to speed up cellular renewal. New technology of centella stem cells support redness prone skin and botanical detoxifying and energizing complexes give noticeable results in just one session. Microdermabrasion is minimally abrasive treatment in which the instrument is used to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer.This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks. Microdermabrasion can improve age spots, and black heads LED facial masks use color light (UV-free) in specific wavelengths via tiny LED bulbs to increase facial blood circulation and promote collagen production, skin healing, and acne reduction.
AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) also know as our Lactic Peel - $130
This powerful AHA in an organic aloe vera gel base targets and corrects all forms of pigmentation to leave skin even toned and illuminated. This treatment combines the most innovative and effective botanical brighteners luminescine and seashine® with echinacea plant-derived stem cells and anti-aging peptides immediately leaving the skin younger looking and luminous.
BHA (Beta-Hydroxy-Acid)- $130
This Self-neutralizing solution, salicylic acid peel provides smoother skin, immediate oil reduction, and reduction of active acne within 24 hours with this peel.This powerful non-blended beta hydroxy acid treatment quickly and effectively targets and improves grades III and IV acne.
Jessner Peel- $150 (1 Treatment)
This distinct blend of exfoliating agents, lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol, work synergistically to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, correct uneven skin tone, smooth rough texture and reduce acne blemishes.
Pre-Treatment Instruction for Chemical Peels
-Please STOP USE of all exfoliants 7 days prior to your peel.
- If you are prone to cold sore outbreaks, you need to be anti-viral medication 7-10 days prior to your treatment.
- Please refrain from using or being on antibiotics 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Please avoid sun exposure 2 weeks before your treatment and 2 weeks after treatment.
- Please refrain from using RETINOL products 7 days prior to your appointment.
Post- Treatment Instructions
- It is imperative that you use recommended post care products to heal and protect the skin.
-SPF 30 or higher is mandatory for daily use
- Avoid direct sun exposure for two (2) weeks
- Your skin may be more sensitive after your treatment so avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours. Keep the skin cool and calm to avoid further discomfort.
- Do NOT pick or pull the skin, this WILL cause scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- When cleansing do not scrub or use a wash cloth.
- Wait until all flaking and peeling is complete before returning to your regular home care routine, or having additional professional treatments.
- Immediately notify your technician with any concerns.