All of our policies are STRICTLY ENFORCED DUE TO THE SERIOUS RISK OF HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS
* Our Chemical Peels do not include extractions, steam/hot towels or a facial massage*
*Treatment time may vary from 20 to 40 mintues based on your skin texture, sensitivity to product, skin fitzpatrick*
* If it is your 1st time getting a peel (including microdermabrasion & enzyme peel) treatment time will generally be 20 to 25 Min.* If you are looking for more of a spa facial please book our signature or express facial.
Enzyme Peel with Microdermabrasion and LED Facial Mask- $125
Vitamin C and fruit enzymes blended in an organic aloe vera base visibly reduce redness and brighten the skin while hyaluronic acid provides superior hydration. Skin type indications: Redness-prone, dry/dehydrated, smoker’s skin, tired/ dull, post-microdermabrasion, oily/acne.
Microdermabrasion is minimally abrasive treatment in which the instrument is used to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, and stretch marks. Microdermabrasion can improve age spots, and black heads
LED facial masks use color light (UV-free) in specific wavelengths via tiny LED bulbs to increase facial blood circulation and promote collagen production, skin healing, and acne reduction.
AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) also know as our Lactic Peel - $135
This powerful AHA in an organic aloe vera gel base targets and corrects all forms of pigmentation to leave skin even toned and illuminated. This treatment combines the most innovative and effective botanical brighteners luminescine and seashine® with echinacea plant-derived stem cells and anti-aging peptides immediately leaving the skin younger looking and luminous.
I PEEL | WRINKLE LIFT® - $135
Ultra-resurfacing blend of glycolic acid combined with retinol to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin type indications: Aging, wrinkles, rough complexion, uneven skin tone, smokers’ skin, tired/dull skin, oily/acne
I PEEL | WRINKLE LIFT® FORTE -$135
This advanced treatment is formulated with additional glycolic acid and an innovative blend of firming and anti-aging properties, to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Skin type indications: Advanced aging, wrinkles, rough complexion, uneven skin tone, smokers’ skin, tired/dull skin, oily/acne
BHA (Beta-Hydroxy-Acid)- $135
This Self-neutralizing solution, salicylic acid peel provides smoother skin, immediate oil reduction, and reduction of active acne within 24 hours with this peel.This powerful non-blended beta hydroxy acid treatment quickly and effectively targets and improves grades III and IV acne.
I PEEL | ACNE LIFT® - $135 Blend of AHA’s and BHA’s with protective agents to effectively treat all grades of acne. Acne, oily, acne-prone, aging
I PEEL | PERFECTION LIFT™ = $150
This distinct blend of active exfoliants works synergistically to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, correct uneven skin tone, smooth rough texture and reduce acne blemishes.
Skin type indications: Aging, pigmentation, acne
I PEEL | PERFECTION LIFT® FORTE = $150
This concentrated blend of lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol works synergistically to quickly and effectively reduce the appearance of advanced aging, pigmentation and acne. This extra strength treatment reveals a younger you in a single treatment.
Skin type indications: Advanced aging, pigmentation, acne
Pre-Treatment Instruction for Chemical Peels
-Please STOP USE of all exfoliants 7 days prior to your peel.
- If you are prone to cold sore outbreaks, you need to be anti-viral medication 7-10 days prior to your treatment.
- Please refrain from using or being on antibiotics 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Depending on your skin fitzpatrick (color) this treatment can only be done in the fall or winter. YOU MUST HAVE NO TAN SKIN
NO ACCEPT IONS! *This includes artificial tanner, sun exposure or any form of skin color alteration*
- Please refrain from using RETINOL products 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Men: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SHAVING 24hrs before your treatment.
- Please avoid altering your skin tone before treatment; this includes use of artificial tanner, tanning bed or tanning in sunlight.
Skin has to be natural color. (no exceptions).
Please be aware that your appointment maybe rescheduled upon discovery by our Master Esthetician if there are any contraindications to your service such as;
-Presence of a cold sore
- If retinol products/exfoliants are used within the past 10 days.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If rosacae/ or any other skin conditions are present.
- If you are currently on specific antibiotics or medication
- If you have had botox or fillers within the last 2 weeks
-If you have had any type of microblading or permanent make-up procedure within the last month
PLEASE NOTE- ACID & ENZYME TREATMENT TIMES WILL VARY BASED UPON THE SETUP OR NATURE OF THE TREATMENT
Post- Treatment Instructions
- It is imperative that you use recommended post care products to heal and protect the skin.
-SPF 30 or higher is mandatory for daily use
- Avoid direct sun exposure for two (2) weeks
- Your skin may be more sensitive after your treatment so avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours. Keep the skin cool and calm to avoid further discomfort.
- Do NOT pick or pull the skin, this WILL cause scarring and hyperpigmentation.
- When cleansing do not scrub or use a wash cloth.
- Wait until all flaking and peeling is complete before returning to your regular home care routine, or having additional professional treatments.
- Immediately notify your technician with any concerns.
If your esthetician determines that you are not a candidate for treatment, we will reschedule your appointment for another day. You will not lose your groupon voucher.